What do you write in your career objective? Download career objective examples right now for free.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
Career objectives are kind of a personal statement that you write depending upon your skillset and future planning. This statement may be similar for some people, but it must be written according to your comfort. This context contains some guidelines about what to include in a career objective and some sample career objective statements
What do you write in your career objective?
Check below useful Career Objectives to inspire you to make your own personalized objective statements for your CV or resume. Writing them is one of the most challenging and difficult parts of creating an effective resume. Here are writing guidelines and suggestions to help you create an effective career objective. The career objective is commonly found just below the top section of a resume where you type your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address should be a short statement with one of the following headings: "objective," "professional objective," or "career goals." Usually, the objective statement includes 1-3 lines of text and should summarize your career aspirations, what you expect from a job, and/or what you have to offer to the employer.
A career objective is most of the time written on the top of a CV or resume when you submit it along with some job application. We are providing some guidelines about what you should write inside a career objective:
- Best trait: In your career objective you must mention the trait you are most exhibiting. Make sure it also fits the job description.
- Skills: Write the skills in your statement as well. Since career objectives must be short and compact, you should mention only those skills that fit best according to the job description.
- The value you will add for the employer: Since the companies are only interested in what you will provide them and how you will benefit them, so you must mention what you will provide to the company and how you will benefit the organization.
- Your expectations: Mention your expectations from the company, and the position you expect from them.
As the career objectives are highly biased towards the provided job description, that is why you must edit your career objective each time you apply for a job.
Resume career objective statements for experienced professionals:
You will find here some sample statements so that you have an idea about what does it look like and what to write inside a career objective:
- “Looking for opportunities to incorporate my skills and training to help the company grow. I am looking forward to roles that will help me realize my potential by exploring the various aspects of this field.”
- “I am seeking opportunities to join a company that can help me in enhancing my skills, strengthening my knowledge, and realizing my potential. I am willing to explore a wide variety of opportunities that can help me gain perspective.”
- “I am looking for an entry-level position to kickstart my career in the (specify field). I wish to work in a dynamic organization that will contribute to my professional and personal growth while I contribute to the growth of the company as well as engage in opportunities to further the company’s goals.”
- “To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.”
- “Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company.”
- “Seeking an entry-level position to begin my career in a high-level professional environment.”
- “To secure employment with a reputable company, where I can utilize my skills and business studies background to the maximum.”
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Alene Archer(11/12/2021) - NZL
You save me an hour of work.
Joesph Lozano(11/12/2021) - AUS
Thank you for your time providing this sample document that is exactly what I was looking for.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message
You May Also Like
Elementary Teacher Assistant Resume
Cover letter example for resume
Objective for Digital Marketing Resume
Curriculum Vitae Profile
Incident Responder Cover Letter
Basic Chronological Resume Template
Forensic Expert Cover Letter
Information Security Manager cover letter
Business Owner CV
Restaurant Manager CV
Academic Resume Template
Paralegal Curriculum Vitae
House Keeping Resume