Retirement letter to employee thank you
How do I write a retirement letter to an employee? Have a look at this sample retirement announcement letter and download it now.
.docx (0.01 MB)
Every year there will be a number of people who will finally retire and leave the company to enjoy retirement. It is a happy and also a sad occasion when it's an employee who people are quite fond of. One way to celebrate their time with your company is by throwing a dinner party. You can easily add that to your retirement announcement letter.
How do I write a retirement letter to an employee?
This ready-made retirement letter template is a great sample message if you have an employee that will retire soon. It's important to start preparing for his or her departure in time. Communicating retirement within the company you work, is important, in order to arrange a smooth transition. Retirement deserves a lot of respect, especially because people worked hard in order to achieve this milestone. We support you by providing this Retirement announcement letter template. By using this Retirement announcement letter, you will see that it gives you extra inspiration, which is helpful in order to draft a perfect letter.
Sample Retirement announcement letter by the company:
- It saddens us to announce the retirement of the employee name.
- His/her last working day will be the day.
- Employee name has been an integral part of our company for the last duration.
- His/her contributions will always be valued and remembered.
- His/her hard work, commitment, and dedication are worthy of admiration.
- Employee name will be greatly missed. Filling his/her shoes will be an almost impossible task.
- As a tribute, the company is organizing a dinner party on a date to honor and appreciate an esteemed employee and a great person.
On behalf of everyone in the company, I would like to wish him/her the best of luck.
Download this Retirement announcement letter template now and save yourself precious effort in order to become more successful!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Daina Poole - GBR
I share a suggestion: Please continue the Excellent work and make more nice templates!
Useful retirement letter
Yaeko Chase - NZL
Thanks for your input
Ashli Morton - NZL
The letter was well received
Our Latest Blog
- How to Write Loan Contracts?
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA