Loan Administrator Job Description
How do I write a Loan Administrator Job Description? Download this Loan Administrator Job Description template now for your reference.
.docx (0.02 MB)
An effective loan administration job description is vital when finding suitable job candidates. No need to start from scratch. By making use of this sample job description template you will make it easier for yourself and you will have a head start.
How do I write a Loan Administrator Job Description?
This sample Job description explainer offers guidance on key sections that are important to include for clarity, as well as suggestions for promoting the position. It provides a list of duties, responsibilities, tasks, requirements, demands for setting job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the work as described. However, it’s often not construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. When writing a job description, consider the following:
- Highlight the accurate job title;
- Provide a general company introduction;
- Provide a brief summary or introduction that provides an overview of the job;
- Specify the relevant job duties and responsibilities that are necessary for this position;
- List essential qualifications;
- Be clear and concise;
- Have someone proofread it;
- Make sure that HR and the hiring manager will sign off before publishing it;
- Define what success looks like in the position after 30 days, the first quarter, and the first year;
- Provide direct contact details of the manager or HR department who will follow up on the candidates.
Publish it via several social media platforms, or offline media, so you are sure that in-house employees also can get easy access to it.
- Provides support to all assigned areas of the department where service or assistance is needed; acts as a backup for various loan department positions and functions.
- Monitors collateral addenda's and other tickler system to ensure proper receipt of UCC, Deeds of Trust, and Title Policy filings and other documentation.
- Analyzes and processes all incoming draws, reviews documentation for proper approvals and makes loan disbursements to voucher control company or borrower in accordance with contracts.
- Answers the telephone; responds to routine loan officer or customer inquiries relative to account balances, loan balances and payoff requests.
- Calculates loan pay off amounts for all types of loans.
- Assist customers with completing loan applications and other related loan documentation.
- Assists with preparation of loan files and documentation requests for internal and external audits/exams.
- Completes loan documentation requests for all branches.
- Performs duties which include reviewing work for accuracy and completeness, assisting others in resolving problems, approving transactions within authority levels and training others in department operations.
- Sorts and distributes daily and monthly loan reports to applicable branches or departments.
- Balances lending-related general ledger accounts; processes block entries and miscellaneous corrections.
- Responds to inquiries or refers inquiries to the appropriate department or person, and exhibiting the necessary follow through with customers and/or staff involved.
- Works with insurance policies and related reports; contacts agents; works closely with loan officers and customers to ensure proper insurance is received and maintained.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from a college or technical school; or three years of related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Work related experience should consist of a financial institution operations, sales or customer service background. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related.
- Intermediate experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services relating to retail and commercial account customers.
- Intermediate knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; and word processing, spreadsheet and account opening software programs as well as Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate typing skills to meet production needs of the position.
- Intermediate knowledge of general office practices.
By using this Loan Administration job description sample, modifying it to your needs, and then posting it, you will soon start receiving Resumes and Cover letter from suitable candidates. This Loan Administrator Job Description template is fully customizable and can be used in Google Docs, MS Word or Pages format. Get this printable file now and personalize it according to your needs.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Kristen Sanders - USA
Inspiring document, Excellent quality..
Maximina Knapp - DEU
Wow, just 3 steps to get this document
Charlena Mayo - GBR
Thanks for sharing this file
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job