Quotation Template Words
Searching for a free sample of a Sales Quotation? Feel free to download and use this template for your own business. Also have a look at our tips on how to write a quotation.
Review Rating Score
.docx (0.02 MB)
Many businesses provide services that cannot have an upfront price because the costs involved can vary. It will depend on the location and nature of the business. A quotation is hence needed.
What are the contents of a Sales Quotation?
A sales quotation allows prospective customers to review the costs of the products and or services they are trying to obtain. It summarizes what will be involved in order to achieve the desired work or project. However, when you are able to provide a fixed price or project price, a Sales Quotation commonly contains the following:
- Quality details of goods, services offered;
- Quantity offered for sale;
- Type of quotation;
- Price per unit;
- Currency per unit (USD, crypto, etc)
- Payment Terms (T/T, Cash, Credit, trade discount, discount, etc.);
- Time, mode and place of delivery;
- Details of duties, Octroi, Patents, etc;
- Details of packing, labeling, insurance, etc;
- Misc., margins, errors and omissions expected;
Download this Sales Quotation template for your business. Are you looking for similar or other business letters? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters and reports or check out this Quotation Acceptance letter.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Tomas Estes(2/14/2022) - GBR
Did not know it was so easy to find this document.
Our Latest Blog
- Writing a Great Resume: Tips from a Professional Resume Writer
- How to build accurate and compliant documents faster
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2023
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.
Send a message