Quotation Template Words
What are the contents of a Sales Quotation? When writing a Quotation, make sure to include all the relevant details to do a successful sale.
.docx (0.02 MB)
Many businesses provide services that cannot have an upfront price because the costs involved can vary. It will depend on the location and nature of the business. A quotation is hence needed.
What are the contents of a Sales Quotation?
A sales quotation allows prospective customers to review the costs of the products and or services they are trying to obtain. It summarizes what will be involved in order to achieve the desired work or project. However, when you are able to provide a fixed price or project price, a Sales Quotation commonly contains the following:
- Quality details of goods, services offered;
- Quantity offered for sale;
- Type of quotation;
- Price per unit;
- Currency per unit (USD, crypto, etc)
- Payment Terms (T/T, Cash, Credit, trade discount, discount, etc.);
- Time, mode and place of delivery;
- Details of duties, Octroi, Patents, etc;
- Details of packing, labeling, insurance, etc;
- Misc., margins, errors and omissions expected;
Download this Sales Quotation template for your business. Are you looking for similar or other business letters? Just search on our website and get instant access to thousands of free and premium legal agreements, business documents, forms, letters and reports or check out this Quotation Acceptance letter.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Tomas Estes - GBR
Did not know it was so easy to find this document.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.