Work Remote Request Letter
How to ask your boss to stay remote in a request letter? How do you say you want to work remotely? When looking for a request letter you can download and use this one.
.docx (0.02 MB)
Letters may sound old- fashion but letters are a very formal, professional and respectful way to communicate especially in the workplace. Whether you want to raise a complain, apologize for any wrong, ask permission, make a request etc. to your boss a letter might be a good way of doing so.
How do you say you want to work remotely?
Writing a letter to someone of a higher status might sound a bit worrying. You need to sound polite, professional and get your message out clearly. When writing a request letter to your boss, the wording of your letter can have a big part in your request being granted or not. Below are some points to remember when writing a request letter to your boss:
- Address your boss in a professional and respectable manner.
- Include the date in your letter for reference.
- Always include a greetings line.
- Make sure to include a subject that clearly states the purpose of your letter.
- State your request clearly and concise.
- Explain your request with a bit more details, be sure not to be too lengthy but state all important information.
- Suggest any call to action if possible.
- Always conclude with thanks.
See our sample how to ask your boss to stay remote request letter below:
I hope this email reaches you well. As [ORGANIZATION] ramps up to begin the transition back into the physical office, I would love to discuss the possibility of my staying remote. As you know, my work has not suffered at all in the past [PERIOD OF TIME]. In fact, since working remotely, I believe my work has been stronger than ever.
[EXAMPLE OF WORK SUCCESS]
Without taking too much of your time, I'd like to discuss this further if you have time to connect over the phone or via video chat. Let me know if this works for the team and if you need any additional information from me.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
We provide a perfectly How to Ask Your Boss to Stay Remote Request Letter that fits your needs! Download this professional Letter template now and make small changes to suit your needs! Are you looking for more letters, business documents, forms, reports, plans and resumes templates? Our website has all these documents and more which will help you in both your professional and private life.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Cierra Mora - USA
Thank you for this!!
Candy Soto - GBR
You save me an hour of work.
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job
- letter template
- Letter Download
- How to Ask Your Boss to Stay Remote Request Letter
- request letter to boss
- How to Ask Your Boss to Stay Remote Request Letter free download
- How to Ask Your Boss to Stay Remote Request Letter free template
- How to Ask Your Boss to Stay Remote Request Letter free sample
- How to Ask Your Boss to Stay Remote
- How to Ask Your Boss letter