This is a formal document that is used to record important binding decisions of a company. These decisions are usually made by the company directors, owners, stakeholders, or managers. Corporate resolutions are required by law for all corporations and business owners. These corporations have certain staff and employees to conduct the business. These forms are most of the time used for the issuance of new loans, hiring of new staff, casting of votes for new board members, or acquisition of new business partners. Below is mentioned the template of the corporate resolution form.
How to write a corporate resolution?
Follow this method to write a corporate resolution template:
- Mention the date, corporate legal name, and resolution number at the top of the page.
- Also, mention the location where the board meeting is going to be held along with the time and all the participants of the meeting.
- Mention the names of members of the board and note the voting quorum.
- List the resolution or decisions made in the meeting.
- The detail of every decision should be mentioned as a separate resolution.
- The document should be ended with a legal statement attesting to the information's credibility.
- The document should end with the dated signature of the chairperson of the board, corporate treasurer, vice chairman, coordinator, and corporate secretary.
Corporate Resolution Template:
Here is attached a corporate resolution template for you:
Download the corporate resolution template right now from bizzlibrary.com. Head towards our home page to download some useful documents.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
Eliseo Hammond - GBR
Rodney Peters - NZL
I really appreciate your document template. Thank you.
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- Document Editing and Creating in 2022
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.