A Circulating Nurse is responsible to look after patients, checking their temperature and activity, blood pressure, but is not a doctor. Nursing workers are assigned the duties to keep an eye on patient conditions, their health progress, and making sure their needs are being fulfilled. This page contains information about nurses, along with a Circulating Nurse Job Description, let’s dive right into the duties of a nurse.
What is the role of the circulating nurse?
A Circulating Nurse is responsible for the below-mentioned duties and responsibilities:
- Looks after the admitted patients
- Taking care of their needs
- Evaluating patient’s progress
- Conduct physical tests and exams for the treatment
- Maintain health records and recording into histories
- Keeps an eye on the patient progress and needs to ensure the efficient treatment
- Responsible to judge the emotional behavior of the patient
- Takes care of the on-time medications
- Provides quick help, and helps them lift their morale
- Stays in touch with specialists and doctors in case of any emergency
- Provides necessary health-care education to sick people.
These are some of the duties of a Circulating Nurse. If you believe to have acquired the necessary education and fulfill the mentioned skills, then you are highly encouraged to apply for the Circulating Nurse Job Description Job Position.
Circulating Nurse Job Description:
Here is a written Circulating Nurse Job Description :
Nurses care for people who are sick, injured, convalescent, or disabled. Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with established philosophy. Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. Nurses effectively interact with patients and significant others, while maintaining the standard of professional nursing. The nature of the direction and supervision required for this position varies by State and job setting. Operating Room Nurses provide care and support to patients before, during, and after surgery. OR Nurses also assist the surgeon and the surgical team in their tasks.
- Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Conducts pre-and post-operative education.
- Serves as the communication liaison to family and members of the operating team.
- Takes and monitors patients’ vital signs.
- Ensures that operating on the correct patient and the correct procedure is being performed.
- Provides basic, bedside care.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications. Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Responds to life-saving situations based upon nursing standards and protocol.
- Records all care information concisely, accurately, and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format, and on the appropriate forms.
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure.
Download the Circulating Nurse Job Description right now from bizzlibrary.com. We are open to questions, suggestions, offers, and feedback, make sure to leave it in the feedback box. Share this valuable document written by our wizards with your friends and colleagues. Head towards our home page to download any document of your choice!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Augusta Williamson - AUS
Karlene Patel - NZL
Deane Adams - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Cindy Stanley - DEU
Our Latest Blog
- Tips on Writing an Effective Cover Letter
- How to Keep your Business Competent during Difficult Times
- The Best Job Sites in the USA
- Purpose of Cover Letter for Accounting Job