When an employee is leaving, it is a good custom to hold an exit interview. An exit interview plays an important role in receiving information about why persons are leaving and can be useful to improve the organization. Often the HR manager will do the exit interview.
How do you create valuable exit interview questions?
A few important questions to ask an employee who is leaving, are:
1. What did you enjoy most about your job? Why?
2. What did you like least about your job? Why?
3. What could have been better about your job? Please give examples.
4. Were your duties clearly defined? For example, did you work to set objectives?
5. Did you feel/understand how your role contributed to the delivery of the Trusts aims and plans?
6. Did you receive adequate training, both on-the-job and specialized? For example, when was your last training and what did it involve?
7. Were health and safety requirements met? Please give examples.
8. How do you feel about the pay and benefits provided by the Trust.
9. How would you describe morale at the Trust: Excellent, Good, Fair, Poor, Why?
10. How could we improve as an Organisation?
11. Have you found the experience of working a good one?
12. Why did you decide to leave?
13. In particular, are there any practices or working conditions that led to your decision to leave, or at least contributed to your decision?
14. Are there any other comments or issues that you would like to discuss before you leave?
The signed copy of this form needs to be passed to the Resources Manager for filing on the employee's staff file. We provide this standardized Job Interview Evaluation Form template with text and formatting to help you finish your evaluation in a professional manner. If time or quality is of the essence, this ready-made template can help you to save time and to focus on what really matters!
If you want more samples of exit interview forms, just browse through our search bar. We hope this exit form template will be helpful to you. Check out this sample Exit Meeting Evaluation Form now, download and personalize it and send it directly to those job candidates that you selected for the interview. If the candidate has been rejected, communicate this assertively and invite him/her to apply in the future. Also, consider if the interview was held according to the standards and if not consider if the candidate deserves a second chance before you will send him the polite rejection letter.
Download this Exit Interview Form template now for your reference. And after downloading you can write and customize every detail of its appearance very quickly.
Is the content above helpfull?
Thanks for letting us know!
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Kamilah Mercado - DEU
Exacly what I was looking for.
Deloras Galvan - GBR
Sublime value document
Sharleen Garza - USA
Thank you for this!!
Cora Larson - AUS
Angelina Monroe - USA
Have a drink on me
Danyelle Summers - USA
Thank you for the Doc!!
Lenita Eaton - USA
I like the website and the file
Korey Bautista - AUS
This is exactly what I’ve been wanting, thank you so much
Bennie Page - AUS
I bookmarked the website and downloaded the template
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations? 2022
- Is it Good to Write a Cover Letter?
- Rejection Letters - How to Communicate with Unsuccessful Applicants?
- How To Write An Employee Termination Letter?
We are standing by to assist you. Please keep in mind we are not licensed attorneys and cannot address any legal related questions.