An analytical essay helps you get through your academic career very consistently and successfully. This is a kind of writing that examines and analyzes a specific topic in a detailed way. The main topic is broken up into several sections for a better understanding, and are explained one by one. The main purpose of an analytical essay is to enhance the knowledge and understanding level of the reader about the topic and subject.
What are the main structural elements of an analytical essay?
Acquisition of analytical skills is needed to write such types of essays. String writing skills and critical analytical abilities are required. Such essays can be written on any kind of art-related topic, fiction or non-fiction, or a specific topic. Supportive evidence from the literature is used by the writer to prove his point of view. Proper understanding of the outline and correct writing procedure must be known by the writer. Such essays can help you get through your academic career very successfully while receiving good grades. To produce the best essay academic essay, one must know the procedure and tricks to write an analytical essay. Here are some major elements of an analytical essay:
- Introduction: Give a brief and precise introduction to your topic. How is it related to your course and how long has it been around?
- Main statement: explain your intentions and why are you writing this essay. Explain your objective and purpose and briefly describe your finding of the topic in the literature and how you want to work on it.
- Main body: this is always variable depending upon what factors you are going to analyze and study. But the main structure is always needed to be maintained throughout each paragraph. Explain your point with evidence from the literature, and provide a detailed discussion on it. Each paragraph of the main body should be linked to each other so that it maintains the interests of the reader and makes it more understandable.
- Conclusion: This part includes your findings and you will sum up and prove all your points. Make sure your point aligns with your main body statement.
These are some of the tricks if you want to write an efficient analytical essay.
Analytical Essay Example:
Here is written a snippet from the complete essay on the topic "Are Cell Phones Dangerous?" for your clarification:
A cell phone is one of the devices mostly used according to the meta-analysis statistic taken. Approximately, 80 percent of the world's population uses a cell phone in various aspects such as communication which is the main core. Others include making a transaction. The concern if cell phones are dangerous has brought an argument. Some scholars support and others reject instead encourage the use of cell phones in everyday activities due to the benefits it has especially to the current world. In my opinion, cell phones are dangerous, and there are research and cases reported as a result of cell phone usage. They include distracting drivers; creating barriers to social connection and leading to health problems.
Every year, there are reported cases of accidents as a result of cell phone usage. We lose the lives of our people which are caused by cell phone distraction. Our drivers focus on the usage of cell phones especially in WhatsApp, Facebook, and betting, and forget they are driving. The outcome is so pathetic and unexplainable. According to The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the estimated driver’s distraction including the usage of cell phones contributes to approximately twenty-five percent of all traffic crashes. Therefore, if a law is enacted to prevent drivers from driving and at the same time using their phones, such lives would have been lost.
Download Analytical Essay Example right now! Head towards our home page for more useful documents.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Kacy Bullock - NZL
Finaly a website where I do not need a subscription!
Janise Pace - DEU
Eugenio Brock - NZL
Thank you for this!!
Herminia Ochoa - USA
Endorsd the website to my professional relations and friends
Our Latest Blog
- Job Website List United States (part 1)
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?