Sample Order Form
How to make a Sample Order form? The following fields are important: Sales Order Reference; date; delivery date; address; contact person; Item desc, specs, etc
.docx (0.01 MB)
When you need a sales form for placing sample purchase orders, it's important that you catch all the relevant details that are important to execute the order. This is an example sample order form. Sales Orders are used by sellers to summarize the terms of the sale and to provide details for the buyer to accept and to initiate the purchasing process when all details are conformed and the purchase can start.
How do you create an order form?
- Firstly, pick the type of document, such as PDF, DOCX, XLSX, online tools, etc.
- Determine your order form fields (see below some suggestions);
- Customize and brand your order form;
- Send the form to your customers, ask them to fill it in, and send a signed copy back;
- Upon receiving the signed copy, you start sample production and ask for payment;
- Alternatively, create an online form and create a confirmation page to display after customers place an order.
- Order Reference;
- Order date;
- Expected Delivery Date;
- Delivery Address;
- Contact Person name;
- Phone / Email of the contact person;
- Item description
Depending on the product, you can create a list of key specifications to create an overview of the Mechanical data conformity, think of:
- Size (Height, Width, length, thickness
- Tolerance (+/-)
- Packing details
Additionally, add any relevant attachments, such as:
- Technical Drawings;
- Terms & Conditions of delivery;
- Constructional Data Form;
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
Download this Sales Order Form for Samples if you are preparing Samples for customers on a regular basis. This way you can protect yourself from future issues that could be caused by miscommunication or receiving incomplete specifications.
The content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained this site constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by Bizzlibrary or any third party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Cherilyn Pearson - NZL
Thank you for this template,
Shizuko Galloway - USA
I created great work with your help
Delivery Instant Download
Your file will be available for download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
Is your organisation GDPR proof? Demonstrate your efforts in order to become compliant with the GDPR with this set of mandatory compliance document templates.
Learn More About GDPR Documents
Our Latest Blog
- How to Create Halloween Party Invitations in Word
- The Guide for Writing an Introduction Letter for a Job
- How Do You Write a Contract Agreement?
- How write and setup a contract?